Cantilevered Overhead System
Manufactured by: Eagle Group, Inc.
Stainless steel work surface available in solid or perforated, with brushed or electropolished finish. All work surface tabletops feature hat channel underneath for added strength. Two 33 front posts. Two 63 rear posts. All posts are numbered in 1 increments for flexible and level positioning of the base that you choose. Available in chrome or stainless steel finish. 12 wide chrome or stainless steel cantilevered shelves (sold separately) mount to rear posts. Base combination available with or without wire undershelf, with chrome or stainless steel H-frame(s) or C-frame(s). An almost unlimited number of custom configurations can be created by adding undershelves or overshelves (sold separately). 34 1 2 working height.
How to Order
First, select your work surface from the following options:
- OAC Series - 16 gauge type 304 brushed stainless steel top with chrome base.
- OAS Series - 16 gauge type 304 brushed stainless steel top with stainless steel base.
- OAP Series - 14 gauge type 304 brushed stainless steel top with 3/4" perforations on 1" centers with stainless steel base.
Next, select your base combination from the following options:
- Base with two C-frames.
- Base with two H-frames.
- Base with one C-frame and one wire shelf.
- Base with one H-frame and one wire shelf.
Finally, you must order your cantilevered shelves separately in either chrome or stainless steel.
All AdjusTable Work Surface Systems with Cantilevered Overhead System are also available in electropolished. Please inquire.
**See specification sheet for more information.