GREATER AUGUSTA REGIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE 2018 BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS
As the premier business organization for the area serving Augusta County, Staunton, and Waynesboro, the Greater Augusta Regional Chamber represents 700 diverse businesses that work together to stimulate the economy for this outstanding community.
The Greater Augusta Regional Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)(6) membership organization with a mission focused on business advocacy, community development, education, transportation, tourism and agriculture.
The overall makeup of a community starts with people and their personal dreams to make an impact on the world around them. Through the Business Excellence Awards the Chamber is able to recognize the outstanding success of exemplary businesses and individual leaders who are indeed having an impact on their Community.
Annette Medlin, President and CEO of the Chamber stated:
“It was very positive reinforcement of all the great work our local businesses are doing when during the award nomination review our winners were referred to with the words ‘innovative, visionary, strategic, mentor, dedicated, charitable, humility’. This pattern just emphasizes the quality of business leadership we have here in the Augusta County region.”
2018 BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNERS
1. Small Business Excellence Award: Valley Pike Farm Market
2. Large Business Excellence Award: Ball Advanced Aluminum Tech.
3. Woman-Owned Business Excellence Award: Hutchins & Hutchins
4. Nonprofit Excellence Award: Central Blue Ridge Community Foundation
5. Young Professional Award: Matt Ledford, Daikin Applied
6. Business Leadership Award: Dr. John Downey, BRCC
7. Ambassador of the Year: Tom Jorgenson, Bradford Staffing
The Chamber will honor each of these winners and deliver it’s year in review at the Annual Meeting and Business Excellence Awards on Wednesday, March 21st at the Holiday Inn Conference Center in Staunton. This event will be a celebration of excellence in business in our Greater Augusta region. Register Now