Traditional Hand Sink
Manufactured by: Eagle
Eagle™ Hand Sink
Hand-transmission is a critical factor in the spread of bacteria,pathogens and viruses which cause disease and food borne illness. Food borne illness kills over 10,000 people each year. Over 70% of all outbreaks originate in food service operations and as many as 40% are the result of poor hand washing and cross-contamination. The average incident costs the food service industry over $75,000 and results in significant losses of future sales.
"The Industry Standard"
Comes standard with:
- Splash Mount Gooseneck Faucet
- 1½" Basket Drain
Bowl Size: 9¾"W x 13½"L x 6¾"D
Overall Size: 14¾"W x 18-7/8"L x 14¼"H
W = front to back; L = side to side;
D = depth of sink bowl; H = top to bottom of sink bowl
Many other types of sinks are available with modifications if needed, along with other optional accessories.
- Microgard™ is an antimicrobial agent which contains built-in protection to retard the growth of a broad range of bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface that cause stains, odors and degradation.
- Microgard™ combines inorganic antimicrobial silver ions with a patented delivery system. The patented delivery system triggers the release of silver ions which react with bacteria in three ways:
1) suffocates the cell,
2) stops the cell reproduction system,
3) stops the cell from growing.
- Microgard™ is a second line of defense in keeping with good hygiene practices, clean this product as usual. The protection will not wash out, while organic bactericides may.
- Microgard™ is applied onto top and underside of sink deck, back splash, and inside & outside of sink bowl (excludes faucets, drains, towel/soap dispensers, waste receptacle, skirt, pedal valves, and nail brush holder).
* Note: To clean, use mild soap and water, rinse, and wipe entire surface dry. Soft non-abrasive cleaners may be used when necessary. Strong abrasive cleaners will scratch and dull the surface.
To order Microgard™ on Hand Sinks:
Add suffix "-MG" to model number.
Microgard™ does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Always clean this product thoroughly after each use.